Terms and Conditions
There is no charge for rescheduling or canceling your class 10 business days before the class start date. A charge of $75.00 or 10% of the retail class price (whichever is greater) will be assessed for rescheduling your class if done less than 10 days before the class start date.
There is no charge for cancelling your class 10 business days before the class start date. If you cancel with less than 10 business days prior to your class, you are not entitled to a refund. A charge of $75.00 or 10% of the retail class price (whichever is greater) will also be assessed for rescheduling your class if done less than 10 business days before the class start date.
If there is a possibility that you may miss your training class, please contact our Registration Department immediately: +1 866 DWWTC US (399-8287) (email: email@example.com)
If you purchased your class through CourseHorse, then our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please visit the CourseHorse site and contact their customer service team.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued.
- Total payment due net 30 upon receipt of PO to activate training vouchers and registrations into classes.
- Vouchers can be used at time of registration by entering the voucher number in the appropriate field
- DTLs and Vouchers cannot be applied to 3rd Party or private classes
- The Standard DWWTC Cancellation Policy is in effect.
- The DWWTC No Show/Retake Policy is in effect.
- Additional shipping charges for courseware delivery will apply if it is not a standard delivery.
- Microsoft SA Vouchers, Juniper training credits and Cisco Learning credits cannot be accepted as payment options for this program.
- DTL is limited to a single Training License code and cannot be shared across organizations.
- DTL has a monthly allowance on the days of training. The number of training days varies with the type of license purchased.
- The number of unused training days per month DOES NOT carry over to next month.
- If DWWTC cancels a class and it is not rescheduled in the same month, you will be credited the number of days to be used for any month before the license ends.
No Show/Retake Policy
If you are not present for your class on the scheduled start date or have to terminate the class before completion for any reason, you have 6 months to do a re-take of the same class. A charge of $75.00 or 10% of the retail class price (whichever is greater) will be assessed for rescheduling. No-shows are not entitled to a refund. If you do not show up a second time for the same class, you will forfeit all fees paid and will not be allowed to attend a future class without additional registration fees.
Late arrival and Early departure
If you know you are going to be late to your class please contact your sales representative or call 866-399-8287 as soon as possible, so we can let the instructor know your status. Only students that stay the full duration of the course will be entitled to certificates of completion.
Course Materials (books)
Within the U.S. You can order a hard copy or PDF of your Juniper materials for class. But you have to place your order at least 6 business days before the start date of your class. If you place your order 5 business days or less before your start date, you will automatically receive a PDF.
Outside of the U.S. We only supply PDF copies of the class materials.
- For Juniper On-Demand courses DWWTC supports only the purchase, for all other support please contact Juniper Networks.
- Refunds will not be issued for On-Demand class purchases.
- User account sharing is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of account access, as well as, subscription forfeiture.
- Recording, broadcasting in a public setting, or re-use of On-Demand course content is strictly prohibited.
- Access to Juniper Networks On-Demand course content and labs, in most cases, is limited to 30 days from date of purchase. Some On-Demand courses allow for up to 60 days of access. Please see course descriptions for details pertaining to access durations.