JS-ND – Junos Space Network Director
Course OverviewThis one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Network Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Network Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Network Director. This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.2R2.6 and Network Director 1.6.
Course ObjectivesAfter successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of the Network Director.
- Describe the Network Director modes.
- Describe how to build and deploy profiles.
- Explain how to monitor managed devices.
- Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director.
- Discuss the function and inner workings of ZTP.
- Describe how to configure and implement ZTP using Network Director.
- Explain the role of virtualization.
- Discover virtualized devices.
- Understand orchestration.
Target AudienceThis course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos switching with EX Series, QFX Series, and QFabric devices using the Network Director software in an enterprise network environment. Course Level Junos Space — Network Director is an intermediate-level course
Course OutlineChapter 1: Course Introduction Chapter 2: Network Director Modes
- Network Director Overview
- Network Director Modes
- EX Series and QFX Series device management
- Configuring and deploying wired device profiles
- Working with Network Director Lab
- Function and internal workings of ZTP
- Configure and implement ZTP with Network Director
- Implementing ZTP Lab
- Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview
- Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems
- Working with Virtual Systems Lab
- Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems
- Generating Reports in QFabric
Currently Scheduled Classes