Course OverviewThis five-day course helps students prepare for the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert - Service Provider (JNCIE-SP) exam. The course focuses on caveats and tips useful for potential test candidates and emphasizes hands-on practice through a series of timed lab simulations. On the final day of the course, students are given a six-hour lab simulation emulating the testing topics and environment from the real exam. All labs in this course are facilitated by Junosphere virtual lab devices and are available after hours for additional practice time.
Course ObjectivesAfter successfully completing this course, students will become:
- Be better prepared for success in taking the JNCIE-SP lab performance exam.
- Be well-versed in exam topics, environment, and conditions that apply to advanced Service Provider Network conditions.
Target AudienceThis course benefits individuals who have already honed their skills on Service Provider routing and switching technologies and require practical experience in the lab environment, practice and tips in preparation for the JNCIE-SP exam.
Course OutlineDay 1 Chapter 1: Course Introduction Chapter 2: Exam Strategies
- Preparing for Your Exam
- The Testing Environment
- State of the Network
- Testing Tips
- Exam Completion
- High Availability
- Aggregated Ethernet Interfaces
- Secure and Monitor Junos Devices
- Basic Automation with OP, Event, and Commit Scripts
- Implementing IS-IS
- Implementing OSPF v2 and OSPF v3
- Troubleshooting Routing Loops in the IGP
- Troubleshooting IGP Adjacencies
- BGP Configuration and Implementation
- BGP Routing Policy
- BGP Troubleshooting
- PIM Sparse Mode Implementation
- MSDP Anycast-RP Implementation
- Inet-Precedence, DSCP, EXP, and 802.1p Markings
- Behavior Aggregate and Multifield Classification
- Drop Profiles
- Rewrite Rules
- MPLS Implementation
- MPLS VPN Implementation
Currently Scheduled Classes