JNCIA-SEC – Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security
DescriptionDesigned for networking professionals with beginner-intermediate knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS for SRX Series devices, this written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of security technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIA-SEC topics are based on the content of the IJSEC instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
- Exam code: JN0-230
- Administered by Pearson VUE
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
- Scoring and pass/fail status is available immediately
- Junos Software Release: 19.1
- Exam Objectives
- This list provides a general view of the skill set required to successfully complete the specified certification exam.