Ultimate LinkedIn and Facebook Workshop 2.0 (Tempe, AZ)
- Duration: 1 days
- Price: $20.00
- Test Level: 100
The Ultimate LinkedIn and Facebook Workshop is designed to provide consumers with the skills they need to optimize use of the LinkedIn professional media platform and Facebook Professional Pages. Attendees will learn how to make the most of a LinkedIn profile so that employers, business partners, and professional colleagues will be drawn to their professional online persona. The Facebook portion of the workshop will teach attendees how to develop a Professional Page, using a company page template, and how to make the most out of the enhanced functions of a Professional Page.
This course includes a full color copy of The Ultimate LinkedIn and Facebook Workbook which presents a comprehensive guide to establishing a powerful and professional LinkedIn profile that presents your personal brand and helps you network within the world's largest professional networking site. The workbook also provides direction on how to establish and use a professional page on Facebook to take advantage of the world's largest social media platform without the pitfalls common among personal profiles. For entrepreneurs and SMBs, the book includes information on the tools available to help promote your business.
From the philosophy and reasoning behind the use of these platforms, to easy to follow step-by-step guides to completing your profiles, to handy reference sections to help you go further and explore even more opportunities, this workshop can transform your professional career possibilities!
Course runs 6:30-8:30pm
This course is intended for attendees who want to learn the essentials of social networking and branding through the usage of social media. The target student does not necessarily need to be a techie. There are many effective ways for the non-technical to learn how to leverage the power of LinkedIn and Facebook to present your professional persona while concurrently protecting your professional reputation.
This course is essential for students nearing graduation and people who are in a career search.
Upon Course Completionadd_circle_outline
The goal of the course is to provide attendees with the knowledge to implement strategies which link each of these media platforms into a coherent whole to effectively brand, promote, and market themselves as a professional.
NOTE: Attendees do NOT need to bring a laptop for this workshop. All references will be made using the Ultimate LinkedIn and Facebook Workbook.
The Importance of LinkedIn and Facebook
- Why LinkedIn and Facebook?
- Preparing for Success: Vision, Goals, and Personal Branding.
- Starting the Profile.
- Editing the Profile.
- The 6 Essentials to Becoming an All Star.
- Beyond All Star: Enhancing your Professional Image.
- It's All About You.
- Updates, Photos, and Posts.
- Navigating Outside Your Profile.
- Privacy and Security Settings on LinkedIn.
- Back to the Beginning...
- Creating a Facebook Professional Page.
- Professional Page Features.
- How Boosting and Advertising Works on Facebook.
- Using the Professional Page to Boost Your Online Professional Presence.
The Value of Networking
- Networking: What is it?
- Electronic Networking
- What Next?
The Ultimate LinkedIn and Facebook Workbook
- Personal Branding
- Facebook Professional Page.
- Appendices and Reference Sheets.
- A basic understanding of computer operating systems and how they interface with cloud-based social media platforms.
- A current resume or CV from which to derive relevant profile development information.
- This course must be pre-registered and pre-paid. There will NOT be an opportunity to register at the door. Cancellations must be received at least one week prior to the workshop to receive a refund.
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates