Pulse Secure vADC
Administration and Configuration
- Duration: 5 days
- Price: $5,000.00
- Test Level: 300
This five-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Secure Virtual Application Delivery (vADC) solution. Students will work with Virtual Traffic Manager (vTM), Web Application Firewall, and Services Director.
Key areas include Virtual Traffic Manager deployment and configuration, basic implementation, and component configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
NOTE: This course prepares students for the requirements of the “Pulse Secure Certified Technical Expert – vADC” Certification Exam.
- Network Engineers
- Enterprise System Architects
- Technical Support Specialists
- Implementation Consultants
Pulse Secure vADC: Administration and Configuration
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Managing Traffic Overview
- Chapter 3: Deploy Traffic Manager
- Lab: Deploy a vTM Instance
- Chapter 4: Traffic Manager Basic Concepts
- Lab: Configure a Virtual Service
- Chapter 5: Clustering
- Lab: Clustering
- Chapter 6: Hosting Multiple Services
- Lab: Configure Traffic IPs and Pools
- Chapter 7: Layer 7 Protocol Support
- Chapter 8: Managing Nodes and Failover
- Lab: Failover
- Chapter 9: Monitoring and Logging
- Lab: Logging
- Chapter 10: TrafficScript
- Lab: TrafficScript Rule
- Chapter 11: Web Content Compression and Caching
- Chapter 12: Session Persistence and SSL Features
- Lab: Session Persistence and SSL
- Chapter 13: User and System Management
- Chapter 14: Bandwidth Management and Service Features
- Lab: Bandwidth Management
- Chapter 15: Services Director
- Chapter 16: Web Application Firewall
- Chapter 17: Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
- Chapter 18: IPv6
- Students should have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Students should have knowledge of basic scripting or programming concepts.
- Students should understand common application protocols such as HTTPand SMTP.