Pulse Secure vADC: Administration and Configuration
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: $3,000.00
- Test Level: 300
This three-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Secure Virtual Application Delivery (vADC) solution. Students will work with Virtual Traffic Manager (vTM), Web Application Firewall, and Services Director.
Key areas include Virtual Traffic Manager deployment and configuration, basic implementation, and component configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
Technical Expert Certification Exam
- This course prepares students for the requirements of the “Pulse Secure vADC – Administration and Configuration” Technical Expert Certification Exam.
- Network Engineers
- Technical Support Specialists
- Implementation Consultants
- System Administrators
- DevOps Specialists
- Sales Engineers
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Deploy Traffic Manager
- Lab: Deploy a vTM Instance
- Chapter 3: Traffic Manager Transaction Flow
- Lab: Configure a Virtual Service
- Chapter 4: High Availability with Traffic IP Groups
- Lab: Clustering
- Lab: Configure Traffic IPs and Pools
- Chapter 5: Layer 7 Protocol Support
- Chapter 6: Managing Nodes and Failover
- Lab: Failover
- Chapter 7: Monitoring and Logging
- Lab: Logging
- Chapter 8: TrafficScript
- Lab: TrafficScript Rules
- Chapter 9: Web Content Optimization
- Chapter 10: User and System Management
- Chapter 11: Bandwidth Management and Service Features
- Lab: Bandwidth Management
- Chapter 12: Services Director
- Chapter 13: Web Application Firewall
- Chapter 14: Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
- Chapter 15: IPv6
- Must have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Must have familiarity with the Linux operating system.
- Students should have knowledge of basic scripting/programming concepts, e.g. Perl, Python
- Students should understand common application protocols such as HTTP and SMTP.
- Students must have completed the “Pulse Secure vADC Foundation” 2-day course.