- Duration: 1 days
- Price: $325.00
- Test Level: 1
This course is taught using Microsoft Office 2016, which covers versions 2013 and 2016, as well as the interface with Office 365.
Welcome to Microsoft Project. This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.This course is also for anyone seeking to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft Office Project.
Lesson 1: Starting a Project
- Project Management 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
Lesson 2: Working with Project Calendars
- Manage Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
Lesson 3: Working with Project Tasks
- Manage Project Tasks
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Lesson 4: Working with Project Resources
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
Lesson 5: Delivering a Project Plan
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Export Projects
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following course can help you in meeting this requirement:
- Project Management Fundamentals (Third Edition).
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using Windows 8/8.1/10. The following course can help you meet this requirement:
- Microsoft Windows10.
- If this is your first Microsoft Office course, send an email to email@example.com to request the Windows 10 pretest to ensure that you will be able to navigate successfully the Windows 10 environment.
Finally, you should have competency in using other Microsoft Office applications—preferably Office 2010 or later.