Pulse Policy Secure
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: $2,700.00
- Test Level: 1
- Exams: PSC-PA
This three-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Policy Secure Solution. Students will work with Pulse Policy Secure, the SRX Series Gateway as a firewall enforcer, and configure secured access to network resources.
Key topics include Pulse Policy Secure deployment, basic implementation, and element configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
NOTE: This course prepares students for the requirements of both the current and next version PPS certification exams.
- Network Engineers
- Technical Support Specialists
- Implementation Consultants
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Pulse Policy Secure
- Chapter 3: Initial Configuration
- Lab: Initial Configuration
- Chapter 4: The Access Management Framework
- Chapter 5: Roles
- Lab: Roles
- Chapter 6: Client Access Methods
- Lab: Client Access
- Chapter 7: Firewall Enforcement
- Lab: Firewall Enforcement
- Chapter 8: Layer 2 Enforcement
- Lab: Layer 2 Enforcement Using 802.1X
- Chapter 9: Endpoint Defense
- Lab: Endpoint Security
- Chapter 10: Authentication Options
- Lab: Authentication Options
- Chapter 11: Management and Troubleshooting
- Lab: Logging and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 12: High Availability
- Lab: Clustering
- Chapter 13: Virtualization
- Chapter 14: Pulse Policy Secure Integration
- Appendix A: ScreenOS Enforcers
- Students should have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing, and Ethernet experience, including addressing, basic switching operations, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- In addition, students should have knowledge of basic security and access management concepts, including 802.1X and RADIUS.