Junos Space Essentials
- Duration: 2 days
- Price: $1,900.00
- Test Level: 1
>>> VALUE-ADDED! <<<
Our Junos Space courses bridge the gap to the new and upcoming versions of courseware to help you manage better your Junos Space environment!
This two-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space appliance and manage devices with Junos Space. Centralized Junos device management options offered by the Junos Space Platform (including configuration backup, synchronization, Junos image distribution, and application of templates) will be explored. Students will also learn how to use Junos Space applications, such as Security Design, Ethernet Design, and the Network Services Activation Suite.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with installing Junos Space into a multi-node Space Fabric, the administrative environment, monitoring of the Fabric, performing schema updates, and with how to use the Security Design application.
We introduce you changes from Junos Space 15.x to the new revision 16.1 with information that you can use today!
- Explain Junos Space architecture.
- Describe the Junos Space graphical user interface (GUI).
- Describe the components and applications of Junos Space.
- Explain the Junos Space deployment options.
- Perform the initial installation of a Junos Space appliance.
- Explain the Network Application Platform user interface.
- Describe how Junos Space discovers and manages devices.
- Explore the Network Application Platform.
- Describe the template user types and template process.
- Create and apply templates and template definitions.
- Describe how to access and provision the Security Design workspaces.
- Configure various security features.
- Describe how to update security devices.
- Describe how to use Campus Analyzer.
- Explain how to use EZ design.
- Describe how to pre-stage devices.
- Explain how to design Layer 2 and Layer 3 services.
- Configure Network Activate Services.
- Describe the Transport Activate application.
- Explain QoS Design.
- Describe Sync Design and OAM Insight features.
Network engineers and technical support personnel responsible for implementing and/or maintaining Junos devices using the Junos Space software.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Introduction to Junos Space
- What Is Junos Space?
- Junos Space Architecture
- Junos Space Applications
Chapter 3: Junos Space Deployment
- Two Form Factors
- Junos Space Initial Setup
- Junos Space Security
- Junos Space Fabric Deployment
Chapter 4: Network Application Platform
- User Interface
- Discovering Devices
- Device Management
- Device Configuration
- Job Management
- User Roles
- Network Monitoring
Chapter 5: Junos Space Templates
- Template Introduction
- Template Definitions
- Template Creation and Application
Chapter 6: Security Design
- Security Design Overview
- Defining Security Objects
- Configuring Security Services
- Deploying Configuration Changes
Chapter 7: Ethernet Design
- Ethernet Design Overview
- Campus Analyzer
- EZ Design
Chapter 8: Network Services Activation Suite
- Network Services Activation Suite Overview
- Network Activate
- Transport Activate
- QoS Design
- Sync Design
- OAM Insight
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy. Students should also have attended the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) and the JUNOS Routing Essentials (JRE) and the Junos Security (JSEC) courses or have equivalent experience prior to attending this class.