- Duration 2 days
- Price $1,900
- Test Level 1
- Certifications N/A
- Exams N/A
Our Junos Space courses bridge the gap to upcoming versions of courseware to help you better manage your Junos Space environment!
This two-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage Juniper next-generation firewalls with the Junos Space Security Director application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Security Director, including the deployment of firewall policies, Network Address Translation policies and advanced security features. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Security Director. This course is based on Junos OS Release 22.1R1.10, Junos Space Release 22.1R1.10, Security Director 22.1R1.1 and Security Director Insights 22.1R1
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.
• Describe the Junos Security Director product and its basic functionality.
• Describe and implement the Security Director firewall policies.
• Demonstrate deploying VPNs.
• Implement NAT policies.
• Deploy and manage IPS, UTM, SSL Proxy, and Secure Web policies with Security Director.
• Explain the logging, reporting, and alerting options in Security Director.
• Describe the features and use cases for Security Director Cloud..
1 Course Introduction
2 Introduction to Security Director
• Explain the purpose of the Security Director application
• Explain the Security Director workspaces
• Discuss how to manage SRX chassis clusters through the Security Director application
• Manage device license
Lab 1: Introduction to Security Director
3 Security Director Firewall Policies
• Explain the purpose of firewall policies
• Explain security objects
• Configure standard and unified firewall policies
• Manage policy features
Lab 2: Provisioning Firewall Policies
4 Deploying VPNs
• Describe how to create and manage IPsec VPNs using Security Director
• Describe how to import IPsec VPNs using Security Director
Lab 3: Provisioning IPsec VPNs
5 Deploying NAT Policies
• Describe NAT
• Describe how to configure NAT policies in Security Director
Lab 4: Provisioning NAT policies
6 IPS, UTM, SSL Proxy, and Secure Web Proxy
• Explain how to manage IPS policies
• Describe how to manage UTM policies
• Describe how to manage SSL Proxy policies
• Describe how to configure Secure Web Proxy
• Describe how to deploy configuration changes
Lab 5: Provisioning IPS, UTM, and SSL Proxy
7 Monitoring and Reporting
• Provide an overview of log management in the
Security Director and how to deploy log director
• Identify the Security Director event viewer
• Discuss how to generate alerts and reports
Lab 6: Deploying Log Director
8 Security Director Cloud
• Describe the purpose of Security Director Cloud
• Onboard security devices to Security Director Cloud
• Deploy a firewall policy using Security Director Cloud
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Security (JSEC) courses prior to attending this class.
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates