Junos Space Network Director
- Duration: 1 days
- Price: $950.00
- Test Level: 1
This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Network Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Network Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Network Director. This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.2R2.6 and Network Director 1.6.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of the Network Director.
- Describe the Network Director modes.
- Describe how to build and deploy profiles.
- Explain how to monitor managed devices.
- Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director.
- Discuss the function and inner workings of ZTP.
- Describe how to configure and implement ZTP using Network Director.
- Explain the role of virtualization.
- Discover virtualized devices.
- Understand orchestration.
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos switching with EX Series, QFX Series, and QFabric devices using the Network Director software in an enterprise network environment. Course Level Junos Space — Network Director is an intermediate-level course
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Network Director Modes
- Network Director Overview
- Network Director Modes
Chapter 3: Managing EX Series and QFX Series Devices
- EX Series and QFX Series device management
- Configuring and deploying wired device profiles
- Working with Network Director Lab
Chapter 4: Implementing Zero Touch Provisioning
- Function and internal workings of ZTP
- Configure and implement ZTP with Network Director
- Implementing ZTP Lab
Chapter 5: Managing Virtual Systems
- Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview
- Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems
- Working with Virtual Systems Lab
Appendix A: QFabric Management
- Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems
- Generating Reports in QFabric
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and switching. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) courses prior to attending this class.
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates