Effective Time Management
- Duration: 1 days
- Price: $325.00
- Test Level: 0
Time is a form of currency, and the ways that we talk about it illustrate its value: we say “Time is money,” and “My time was well spent,” or “It's a waste of time.” Like most professionals, you've probably struggled with managing this resource effectively. In this course, you will practice techniques that will help you achieve more effective use of your time so that you can direct your energy towards the activities that will further your professional and personal goals. You will identify effective time-management strategies, including defining personal and professional goals, establishing priorities, and identifying the tasks that will be critical to achieving those goals. You will create a personal time-management action plan.
Professionals in a variety of fields who are seeking improved time-management skills so that they can perform more effectively.
Upon Course Completionadd_circle_outline
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- articulate your goals.
- analyze how you are currently allocating your most precious resources: energy and time.
- identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
- create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.
Lesson 1: Defining Goals
- Define Time Management
- Describe Your Dreams
- Identify Regrets
- Articulate Goals
Lesson 2: Analyzing Energy Allocation
- Identify How Energy Is Spent
- Analyze Tasks
- Analyze Time Usage
- Analyze Energy Flow
Lesson 3: Identifying Personal Style
- Review a Successful Day or Project
- Analyze Your Preferences
- Identify Personal Strengths
- Identify Personal Motivators
- Reduce Time Wasters
Lesson 4: Assembling the Toolbox
- Negotiate for Success
- Delegate Tasks
- Choose Tools that Work for You
Lesson 5: Creating an Action Plan
- Create the Action Plan
- Evaluate the Time-Management Process
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates