Success Beyond the Sale
- Duration: 1 days
- Price: $325.00
- Test Level: 100
Providing quality customer care ensures that every single contact with you company is a positive experience. Customers can range from external consumers to internal employees in other departments. Knowing how to provide the same level of service to all customers will enrich your time spent at work by establishing positive business relationships. Recognizing crucial points throughout customer interactions increases your ability to solve problems and offer affirmative solutions. Applying this knowledge to trends in service and consumer desires allows you to contribute to the company's bottom line and make a customer's life a little easier.
This course is intended for customer service professionals with any level of experience who want to expand their knowledge, improve their skill set, and increase the understanding of customer benefits.
In this course, you will explore the background and techniques of customer interactions. Upon course completion, the successful student will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of customer service, identify internal customers, identify the benefits to you of giving good customer service, and identify how you can help your company to excel.
- Identify the major trends in customer service today and the combination of criteria required for customer satisfaction.
- Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply the personal touch to customer interactions.
- Identify the six categories of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers.
- Identify remote customer service communication channels and apply remote customer service best practices.
- Identify guidelines for handling unreasonable customers, explore ways to handle angry customers, and identify guidelines for handling unhelpful colleagues.
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve, identify guidelines for dealing with moments of truth, identify benefits of customer complaints, identify steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in a real-life situation.
Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Service
- Customer service benefits
- Importance of internal customer service
- How customer service benefits you
- Excelling with customer service
Lesson 2: How Customers Define the Success of Your Company
- Recognizing trends in customer service
- Identifying criteria for customer satisfaction
Lesson 3: Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Characteristics of the Personal Touch
- Creating lasting positive impressions on your customers
Lesson 4: Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Categories of face-to-face contact
- Critical success factors in face-to-face customer service
- Characteristics of active listening
Lesson 5: Providing Remote Customer Service
- Remote customer service communication channels
- Remote customer service best practices
Lesson 6: Engaging Difficult Customers
- Serving difficult customers
- Managing angry customers
- Dealing with difficult or unhelpful colleagues
Lesson 7: Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Optimizing Moments of Truth
- The value of customer complaints
- Stages of the recovery process
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Any experience in customer service is a plus and will enrich the class with real-world examples.
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates