Designed for experienced networking support professionals with intermediate knowledge of the Junos OS, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of how to troubleshoot general issues related to Junos devices.
Junos Troubleshooting exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
Detailed Exam Objectivesadd_circle_outline
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Chassis Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Control Plane Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Data Plane Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Routing Protocol Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- High Availability (HA) Monitoring and Troubleshooting
70 Multiple Choice Questions