Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional-SEC
Designed for experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Junos OS, this written exam uses scenarios to verify the candidate's understanding of how to troubleshoot complex issues in supporting advanced security technologies related to Junos devices.
JNCSP-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
JNCSP-SEC certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-696 exam.
Detailed Exam Objectivesadd_circle_outline
- Security Policy Troubleshooting
- IPsec VPN Troubleshooting
- Application-Aware Security Services Troubleshooting
- Intrusion Prevention Troubleshooting
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Troubleshooting
- High Availability (HA) Clustering Troubleshooting
36 Multiple Choice Questions
Prerequisite Certification Tracks