JNCIS-SP - Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist
Designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos, this written exam verifies the candidate’s basic understanding of routing and switching technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIS-SP exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
The JNCIS-SP certification is valid for three years. To view the recertification options, go to the Recertification webpage.
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- Protocol-Independent Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Layer 2 Bridging and VLANs
- Spanning-Tree Protocols
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- High Availability
Prerequisite Certification Tracks