JNCIP-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security
Designed for experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS for SRX Series devices, this certification track verifies the candidate’s understanding of advanced security technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIP-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
The JNCIP-SEC certification is valid for three years.
Detailed Certification Objectives include:
- Application-Aware Security Services
- Security Director Logging and Reporting
- Sky ATP
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Software Defined Secure Networks (SDSN)
- User Firewall
- Layer 2 Security