JNCDS-SEC - Security Design, Specialist
Designed for networking professionals and designers with intermediate knowledge of network security, theory, and best practices, this written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of designing secure networks.
JNCDS-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional listed resources.
The JNCDS-SEC certification is valid for three years. Recertification is achieved by passing the current version of the JNCDS-SEC exam.
Detailed Exam Objectives:
- Fundamental Security Concepts
- Advanced Security Concepts
- Securing the Campus and Branch
- Securing the Enterprise WAN
- Securing the Service Provider WAN
- Securing the Data Center
- Security Automation and Management
- Security Virtualization
- High Availability
Prerequisite Certification Tracks