Cisco EnergyWise is used to measure and reduce the energy consumption of building systems for lighting, elevators or air conditioning systems, as well as for PCs, printers and active network components such as switches. It can adjust power consumption on IP phones or access points off when not in use, such as at night or on holidays, automatically. Many powered items, such as air conditioning or lighting can now be controlled directly via the network. EnergyWise contributes innovative IT solutions in other areas of energy and cost savings. This workshop introduces you to the theoretical and practical, especially in the use of Cisco EnergyWise technology and the Cisco EnergyWise Orchestrator.
Who should Attend
This course is intended for
- IT decision makers
- Consultants, planners, technicians and all IT Staff who need knowledge about the functions and components of Cisco Borderless Networks
Course Topics include:
- Introduction to Cisco Borderless Network
- What is Business Energy Management?
- Savings with Cisco EnergyWise
- How does Cisco EnergyWise work?
- Management of Cisco EnergyWise
- Features of the Cisco EnergyWise Orchestrator