This course is a 5-day ILT training program designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch. This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch platform.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network engineers and systems engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network designers, network administrators, and network managers
Upon Course Completion
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Identify the chassis and components of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch.
- Identify which management tools are available for the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch, and configure the relevant management tool.
- Configure the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch functions and features.
- Configure the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch Security and Quality of Service features.
- Troubleshoot key features of the Cisco Nexus 7000 switch.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Recommended CCNA Certification
- Recommended attendance of Cisco IP Routing Class (ROUTE)
- Recommended attendance of Cisco Switching Class (SWITCH)