Visual Studio 2010 courses and training at DWWTC will help you prepare for your Microsoft MCTS Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
DWWTC uses only Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) to give you a complete training experience.
Candidates for this exam are professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates should be experienced users of Visual Studio 2008 and later releases and should have a fundamental knowledge of the .NET Framework 4 programming languages (C# or Microsoft Visual Basic). In addition, candidates should understand how to use the new features of Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4. With certification training at Dynamic Worldwide Training Consultants, the student will learn:
- Developing Web Forms Pages
- Developing and Using Web Forms Controls
- Implementing Client-Side Scripting and AJAX
- Configuring and Extending a Web Application
- Displaying and Manipulating Data
- Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2