Work With Us
Juniper Networks Technical Trainers
Job TypeFull time employee & contract positions
LocationU.S. based — traveling globally
SalaryBase on experience + bonuses!
BenefitsMedical, Dental, 401k, Education
Dynamic Worldwide Training Consultants is currently interviewing for Juniper Networks
technical trainers in the following certification tracks:
- Juniper Networks - JNCIA-FWV
- Juniper Networks - JNCIS-SEC
- Juniper Networks - JNCIS-ENT
- Force10 - SONET/SDH
Our Juniper Network instructors are self starters who understand routing protocols, network design,
maintenance, and an overall understanding of IP transport principles. DWWTC provides additional training
to grow your skills and the ability to advance within the organization.
Instructors are expected to teach 150 days per year, at locations primarily in North America, and
throughout the world. Applicants should have a professional appearance with good presentation skills
and the ability to manage a classroom of students with an array of talents.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides expertise in the implementation of products by directing and coaching of students during class.
- Instructor provides functional supervision of students in the training environment
- Evaluates trainee performance in the classroom, on-the-job and in the laboratory settings.
- Performs student-assessments with a goal of meeting student needs and job requirements.
- Employs adult learning techniques to improve the effectiveness of training provided.
- Use a variety of training materials including classroom lesson plans, laboratory guides, and activities to foster learning.
- Maintain knowledge of products and features and technology with the ability to conduct effective, high quality training.
- Understanding of large scale, LAN/WAN networks.
- Basic understanding of SNMP, and OSPF/BGP Routing Protocols.
- Expertise in performing complex assignments and providing support for troubleshooting and maintaining IP networks.
- SONET experience is a great plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team is required.
- The candidate should have basic UNIX administration skills.
- Knowledgeable in the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback to students.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and perform work activities independently and to handle multiple assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people professionally using managerial methods, coaching and counseling.
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence others, clearly state expectations and desired outcomes.
- DWWTC is also looking for instructors who posses fluency in Spanish, French or Portuguese
- Minimum certifications from accredited adult education (CCNA, Net+)
Download a job application.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items attached.
- A complete job application
- A current resume
We look forward to hearing from you!